We are licensed professionals to make sure our jobs are done safely. Our licenses are:
- City of Santa Fe, New Mexico Business License
*Class: Out of City Contractor - Specialty
*License Number: 18-00147979
- State of New Mexico Construction Industries Division
*Classifications: GB-98 and GS08
*License Number: 55328
To understand what these codes mean, you can search for them and other codes on this page
Here is a link to access the 811 website, starting with information about what 811 is. You can navigate through this website on additional information incluidng procedures on how to get started.
Here is a link to access the 811-Call Before You Dig website for the state of New Mexico.
There are important reasons why calling 811 before you dig is strongly recommended. Click here to review this article on why it's strongly recommended for private homeowners.
Event though we are capable of utility locating, we provide that service for contract work and not for private home owners. Here are other companies that can provide utility locating services for private home owners:
- Velasquez Underground Utility Locating (505) 470-4521.
- Electrical Services (505) 982-8447.
- Elm Locating and Utility (505) 856-2909.
- Abasto Utility Locating Co LC (505) 889-3341.
There is also a big difference between private utility locating and public utility locating. Review this article
to learn more.
If you would like to learn about the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) you may click on this link to access their About page and learn more about the organization.
If you would like to learn about OSHA's state plan for New Mexico, click on this link.
Septic Pumping and Cleaning are services we do not provide. Here is a list of a few companies that can:
- Caitco Drainworks Santa Fe: (505) 424-9191. Albuquerque: (505) 899-6688.
- Chavez Septic Pumping Services (505) 466-0905.
- John A. Van Damme Jr Waste Water Specialist (505) 759-4575.
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services (505) 473-9700.
- Canon's Septic Pumping (505) 281-8999.
If you are unsure about what a septic pump tank is, here is an article
that provides good information about it.
Here is an article
about cleaning the septic tank. This web article has three small pages you have to navigate to read the entire thing.
There is a difference between Septic Tank Pumping and Cleaning. This article
can provide an explanation on the difference between the two.